The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 67- Uniquely Iowa?


            Woke up this morning and though my head still hurt a little my neck was in the most pain from sleeping in the bathroom the night before. I wasted no time eating my normal granola for breakfast and felt just fine. I even finished kenpox and did some time on the bike. Wrestling starts Monday and there are rumors we might have a decent turnout, which would be shocking but awesome. But I have other things on my mind like the weekend. The family is going on another road trip tomorrow and this time we are heading to Des Moines, not Iowa, Washington. It is one of the many “small” cities so close to Seattle you cannot tell the difference. We always manage to have fun over their visiting family and hanging out. But a few things will make this weekend unique. The first is that is a three-day weekend; this is good. The second is that it will be this year’s début for my car, which we use in the winter; this is not good. My car does not have the greatest track record for safety, reliability, or speed. But it had four wheel drive so it wins in the winter. The last thing that makes this weekend unique is we are going to an NFL game, Seattle vs Baltimore. I am always excited to watch football especially live even when it is not the Steelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment