The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 88-Breaking habits

                I decided today I was going to break my son of his new habits and get him back into a routine. This proved not only difficult but time consuming. So much so I was unable to do yoga and that was a bummer but I made sure to keep a closer eye on my calories and carbs. I have been thinking about what happens to the blog after the challenge and I am looking for ideas. Should I keep it going and if so what would the topic be or should I start a new challenge or should I just call it quits before I begin to annoy myself. If I can think of some things I might write about or you think of some I might make a poll for everyone to vote on.

No comments:

Post a Comment