The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 65- 180movie.com


            Today was a good day when it came to my workout. I did core synergistics, which is not my favorite workout but I finished. For lunch I baked a potato, I am still not sure why. I was pleasantly surprised with how filling it was and healthy. So a couple nights ago I was sent a video and I watched it. I would love to sit here and share with you all the details of the video but all I can say is it is a documentary and it won an award. Beyond that it is something you need to experience for yourself so I want to encourage you to go to 180movie.com and see what you think. If you get a chance to watch it please let me know about your 180 experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment