The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Welcome

Hi everyone! Welcome to the P90X:Insanity challenge. First I wanted to start off my telling you a little bit about the challenge I am embarking on and why this page has come about. On September 5th I will begin a 90  day challenge here I will attempt to complete p90x and insanity. Both of these are video workout programs not created for the faint of heart. Why wait till September? A few reasons: 1. My wife is a teacher and that is the first full week of school. 2. Plan plan plan, giving myself a month to get into a groove and mental prepare for the task. 3. I want the rest of the summer to not be thinking about calories and working out. Now to understand why this page is here you need to know that I am a self proclaimed hater of all things "social network". So why make a blog and go against what every fiber of my being says? Simple I live in the middle of no where, and I mean that literally. When school starts and my wife goes back to work my life gets very unsocial. I will see my son who is now 10 weeks old and my wife when she gets home but that's it. We live in a tiny town in a rural part of it. My life will get quiet. It is not only boring but hard to be motivated to do anything. For instance 10 weeks before my son was born I promised I would loose some weight before he was born, I gained 15 pounds. Enough said. My hope is if you are reading this and keeping me accountable I will work hard to not let you down. Where is this going? Each day I will write about how my workouts are going and anything interesting going on up in no where's ville and hope you are able to leave comments or ask questions about anything. I hope to see you again. As often as you are able. Erick bigeqc :-)

2 comments:

  1. erick. you are very silly. but nonetheless i wish you the best with this! have fun ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the goal, glad you found me :-)

    ReplyDelete