The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stalking made easy

There are some neat features to my blog that can make your life easier if you choose to follow me on this challenge. The first is to become a follower, the button is on the bottom right of the page and you give my viewers access to find your profile and your blog easier. Then there is the follow by email in the opposite corner the upper left. By putting your email here it is totally secure and get an email each time I post and can unsubscribe whenever you wish. I don't even know if you do this so you can stalk in secret. Now though stalking has had its negative view in the past but you know you have stalked a Facebook or googled an old ex. I am not here to judge just to ask that if you stalk me through my challenge you try to keep me accountable. Without you I do not have a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your post on my blog! As a coach, I VERY HIGHLY recommend P90X and Insanity together!! That is my favorite combo! When I did it, I used P90X weight routines on M-W-F and did Insanity cardio on Tue-Thur-Sat. I took Sunday as a rest day. It is a GREAT mix of weights and cardio..but only for those who are SERIOUS about getting in AMAZING shape fast! :) If you don't have a Beachbody coach, I'd love to offer you encouragement and advice with my free coaching! www.beachbodycoach.com/onetoughgirl

    ReplyDelete