The Challenge Results

The Challenge Results
The Challenge Results

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 90-Final day

                 This morning was different than a normal Saturday. Though waking up at three in the morning is not out of the ordinary, waking up to an alarm clock is new and then leaving the house that early is also not normal. Today was the first wrestling tournament and there was a 3 hour bus ride followed by twelve hours in a gym and then a return trip. Now I am not complaining, at least not about the twelve hours of wrestling, the bus ride was pretty awful. For some reason I did not think this is how the challenge would end. Tomorrow I will be writing my final reviews and results even though things did not go as planned they were real and the results were too. Do not forget to vote on the poll so I know where to take things.

No comments:

Post a Comment